Get yourself together
We're on the lookout…
We are always interested in individuals who are keen to work with us, so if that’s you then get in touch. Working at 3ev is a dynamic and ever-changing experience, we guarantee you’ll never be bored and get to work with an excellent team, who all look out for each other and help each other thrive. We have a beautiful office on a cobbled mews 5 minutes from the beach, and but if you prefer to work from home then you can do that too. In fact we can be pretty flexible on where people work and once you’re all set up there’s no objection to remote working, so you if can work from a beach then you’re free to – (of course there is one just 5 mins from the office).
We’re currently on the look out to fill a couple of development positions senior and junior/mid level full stack developers. Whilst experience will obviously be different, the requirements are the same for both.
Both roles require an excellent team player, someone who loves to figure things out and enjoys working with others to get the job done. Enthusiasm and commitment are essential. We’re a small team and enjoy coming into work. Character and attitude are as important as expertise and experience.
Full stack developer
- Spec and develop new features for our clients across a variety of sizes and budgets.
- Investigate and solve intricate problems that can occur when having large systems, in a focused and dedicated fashion.
- Work as part of the team on new builds and ensure we create something that is scalable and manageable long after launch.
The ideal candidate will:
- Understand a problem and choose a solution that works in context of the technology, budget and clients needs
- Communicate ideas and problems to peers
- Strive for clean and concise code that works in the context of a shared repository
- An understanding of software engineering fundamentals: version control, design patterns, testing, deployment.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with PHP in a professional environment.
- Experience using relational databases such as MySQL.
- Experience with building and consuming APIs.
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Using and integrating with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Building sites using CMSs such as WordPress
- Working with Ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento 2.
- Modern front-end technologies such as VueJS
Working at 3ev:
- We are a small team with a lot of muscle and a big heart who care deeply about what we put out into the World Wide Web.
- We have a culture of trust and respect that stem from these values.
- Have pride in your craft and push yourself
- Take ownership of your work and find the next action
- Be curious and challenge the status quo
- Excellent working environment in our beautiful workshop close to the beach, or flexible remote working.
- Vitality Medical Insurance
- Generous pension
- Book allowance
- Access to online courses
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas break off
Full-time, Permanent, Remote working is possible but will be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
- Junior / Mid Salary: £20,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Senior Salary: £40,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
How to Apply:
Apply with CV attached and cover email to [email protected]. Please state which role you’re applying for in the subject of the email. We will review your CV and application and the invite you to take our developer test that is likely to take around 3 hours.
We’ve been mostly working from home for the past 18 months – but with regular covid tests, we are beginning to filter back to the office. We have a lot of fresh air, promote everyone to be double-jabbed and have hand-sanitiser by the gallon on site.
We’re not so interested in hearing from recruitment agents so if that’s you then don’t call us, we’ll call you if we need to.