We’re looking for web developers to join our team in Hove.
We do large scale integration, content and commerce websites for many industries. Our clients love us for our cleverness and speed, which means that’s what we expect of our developers and the technologies we use.
Projects range from data manipulation, integration of millions of records to finding elegant ways of displaying data and honing commerce sites.
We do this using Serverless, React, Elasticsearch, AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Laravel and many other modern tool sets. Our tools mean a lot to us. Our workflows are based on GitHub and shared access to all code. We expect and reward strong developer autonomy. We want you to manage your workload, solve problems collaboratively, introduce new tools and ideas, and help us improve all the time.
Is this you?
We are seeking a talented and experienced developer who is looking for a greater challenge. Your responsibilities will involve leading development on a range of projects across a number of platforms and technologies. You are someone who is organised, motivated and not shy about sharing their opinion. Once we get to know each other you will become pivotal in shaping the technologies and methodologies we use.
- Experience of architecting and building websites and applications on modern open source frameworks and libraries such as Serverless, Laravel, Node.JS or React or large scale CMS websites on platforms such as TYPO3, October and WordPress
- High level of expertise with version control systems such as Git
- Adept at working with the Linux command line and using tools such as Vagrant and Virtualbox for setting up development environments
- A high level of understanding of MySQL, database design and writing performant queries
- An understanding of how to build great user experiences
If this describes you then please get in touch!
We pay competitively – and give a range of perks that make it all worthwhile: excellent coffee, regular pub trips, free flu jabs, and a pension.
Salary: £30k – £40k dependent on experience
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a bit about yourself, your CV and any code samples you think we might like
Absolutely no recruitment agents. Seriously, don’t even bother