Work with us at 3ev
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our team in Hove
We have an opening for a Technical Lead, based in Hove.
Who we’re looking for…
Someone with a highly technical background with proven management skills and experience. A person capable of leading and motivating our team of developers who will be accountable for ensuring our development meets the business requirements and ensures delivery of projects on time and within budget.
The successful candidate will be:
- A first-class communicator
- An excellent problem solver
- An excellent influencer and negotiator
- A true motivator
- Educated to degree level
They will be able to demonstrate:
- Team management experience, a respectful leader, excellent people skills.
- Detailed understanding of current web technologies.
- Proven requirements analysis skills;
- Extensive experience of digital development environments;
- Research, development and business analysis skills;
- Experience of presenting to clients in plain English;
Essential technical experience should include:
- AWS/Google cloud
- LAMP stack
- Magento / WordPress / Laravel / Framework CMS, or some combination of these.
- Git / github
- Build tools and package managers (phing, rake)
- Deployment tools (capistrano)
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead our development team and provide solutions for our clients. The role requires detailed understanding of how best to realise clients business requirements across a range of industries. You should be able to demonstrate evidential experience in working with complex requirements for an agency and delivering solutions that exceed client expectations.
This role is not a developer role, though does require an exceptional technical knowledge and the confidence to demonstrate the best technical approach to complex meet requirements. Every bit as important are excellent communication skills and the ability to lead naturally. Being a personable team leader is essential.
The successful applicant will work alongside the management team at 3rd Eye Vision during our 20th year of operation. The person taking on this role should be looking to further their career within a rewarding work environment and as a part of an energetic team with a flat hierarchy. We have a great working atmosphere and will reward measurable success with equity.
Please send CVs and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role, including references and details of your current or latest role.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES.
- £competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Book, conference and training budget
- Job Type: Full-time
We pride ourselves in being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries. We value our developer happiness, our tools and the quality of everything we do. Join us to work with a bunch of friendly, intelligent experts in large scale development and integration.